I can’t believe it has been two years since my first blog post in this little place I love so much. The thing I cherish the most is getting to meet so many lovely people. I am so thankful for all the people who take the time to read my blog and support me every day. Two years have past pretty quickly and I’m not planning to stop. I really want this to be my full time life. It would be a dream.
So after two years there are more of you lovely readers and I wanted to share a little about myself. So here are some facts and fun facts about me.
- My name is Carla Natalia Thompson, former Torres.
- Married to my love Justin Thompson.
- We have a doggy named Penny and a kitty named Mishu.
- I was born and raised in Puerto Rico and moved to Jacksonville at age 21.
- Full-time Financial Manager during the day, Fashion Blogger at night. Sell clothes now and then.
- Five minutes won’t go by before I come up with a joke, start singing (badly) or break into a dance.
- My daily goal is to make everybody laugh and smile.
- I HATE ROACHES. My husband promised in his wedding vows to kill them all…
- I eat ice cream 6 out 7 days a week.
- My favorite movies are Hayao Miyazaki movies.
- I bite and pick my nails and fingers, as long as I can remember. Passed on from my mother.
- I suffer from anxiety.
- My favorite band is Underoath. Yes, I know they are screaming.
- Always dreaming where my next traveling adventure will be.
- Profesional Netflix user.
- I used to hate coffee, now I can’t live without it.
- Home decor and projects are my current hobby.
- Also, strange addiction for makeup lately.
I love you all!
dress- c/o Unique Vintage
shoes- c/o Swedish Hasbeen
Photos by Amanda Lenhardt Photography