- What do family traditions mean to you?/Why are they important to you?
- What are some of your holiday family tradition?
- Family traditions don’t just have to be holiday based…what are your daily/weekly family traditions?
- Share your tips for creating strong family traditions. (Examples: Communication, Scheduled family time, etc)
- Tell us something positive you have seen come out of making an effort to have family traditions/family time?
Wow, can’t believe a whole year has gone by since Atticus was born. We wanted to celebrate his birthday in our home and not throw a huge birthday party. A good thing about having a party at your house is that you don’t have to take decorations down and do dishes right away…. Less anxiety. I always wanted to do a ‘Where the Wild Things Are’ birthday party, and that is where the inspiration for Atticus first birthday came from. Lots of greens everywhere was my goal, I think I achieved it, haha! Thank you to all our family and friends that celebrated Atticus birthday with us. Here are more pictures with details of his first birthday party.
PS. He didn’t like smashing the cake haha!
Photos by Stefanie Keeler Photography
Cake by Amanda Gibson
Doughnuts from Good Dough
Balloons and sign by Loba Design Co.
Planning and styling by me.